and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 39,578 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- New Insect | The Gregie Grogo May 21, 2019
- Workshop Vertical Garden | The First Flower Field Is Up May 14, 2019
- Amsterdam In Sight May 12, 2019
- Amsterdam | An Impression May 11, 2019
- Observation | What Showed Up At The Met Gala 2019 May 9, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: kids
This is where they started PS | 14052019 I just realized, how much their work looks like the Flowers by Andy Warhol! 🙂
Children down the street asking for a phone free zone. They would rather see us dance! Reasonable request 🙂
The cards above are from a project in school about death. Close to the school is a cemetery and people from their exhibition space, came to the school to explain about the rituals of death and burial and did this project. … Continue reading
I always feel sorry for children who are dressed-up and seem to hate their look or performance. Little victims of creativity.