and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,385 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Christmas Is Coming | As The World Turns December 18, 2018
- Christmas Is Coming | The Carols | A and B side December 16, 2018
- New Work | Christmas Is Coming December 15, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Scorsese Exhibition | Text Card | Very, Very Personal | 2018 December 11, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Photogram | NICE girl December 10, 2018
- black and white
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: life
This blog now features an audio widget in the right top corner. Because one thing I noticed – and enjoyed – while shopping in New York recently is good background music.
The work of Els van der Monde is the photographic registration of a world that can only be seen through new media, i.e. the state of the art scanners and other photographic examinator*. Like Blossfeldt she shows how the origin of … Continue reading
An image inspired by the album cover of Jacob Banks, The Monologue. Saw it on Spotify.
– ARTIS loves all forms of life. But how should we see life? – Stumbled upon through the WePresent Lucky Dip, where creative stories are chosen at random. A nice surprise while waiting for your files to flash through the … Continue reading
Mesmerizing visual poetry. Animation by Ikram El Massouadi , motion design by Tashina van Zwam, sound design Sebastiaan Sminck. How did I get to this video, I can’t remember, but I kept a screenshot of the title roll on my … Continue reading
As you may know I am also a host for Airbnb, and have guests from all over the world frequently. Yesterday new guests arrived and at 3 pm, exactly, the doorbell rang loud to announce their arrival. I thought. But … Continue reading
One of the projects saved from Shady Pines. Photographs I took on a trip to Marrakesh in 2010 – I think. Never had the time to look at them again, until now. The disk is corrupted and I could only … Continue reading
The workshop is over now, and we had to make a portfolio of best shots, presenting them as a series. I like the results, there’s a story in them.