and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,351 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- New Work | Christmas Is Coming December 15, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Scorsese Exhibition | Text Card | Very, Very Personal | 2018 December 11, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Photogram | NICE girl December 10, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Contactsheet | 1993 | Somewhere in the state of New York | World Travel December 7, 2018
- The New Bible On Pink December 5, 2018
- black and white
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: light
Working on MrWoon magazine – fabrics – 2 themes: eclectic & architect – The Fabric Of Home edit.
A photo sent to me by Lasut en Braun, interior architects, based in Amsterdam. An illustration of a room divider, a subject they tackle in the new magazine I am working on at the moment. They caught the … Continue reading
One of the projects saved from Shady Pines. Photographs I took on a trip to Marrakesh in 2010 – I think. Never had the time to look at them again, until now. The disk is corrupted and I could only … Continue reading
There’s 23 years between the two images, made by me, and I stuck to the motto: Sempre andare avanti, always go on .
I entered a portrait photography workshop with FOAM and today was the first meeting. I made a portrait of Evy, my portrait buddy. and some more. I have to make a selection of 3, send them in, as a start … Continue reading