and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 39,576 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Workshop Vertical Garden | The First Flower Field Is Up May 14, 2019
- Amsterdam In Sight May 12, 2019
- Amsterdam | An Impression May 11, 2019
- Observation | What Showed Up At The Met Gala 2019 May 9, 2019
- ART EDUCATION | Val Dieu, A 30 Minutes Collage May 7, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: Madonna
I discovered a whole series of James Corden doing his carpool karaoke. I share one more, a good start of the year, I like singing in the car. Ah, and oh the one with Madonna. YouTube.
Because my iPhone was stolen last month I tried to use an old SonyEricsson while arranging something new. The phone’s a dinosaure from my first days of motherhood, and it turned out to have some splendid pictures of my baby … Continue reading
Yesterday I visited the new Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam, and noticed the mobile by Alexander Calder hanging from the ceiling as if the 10+ years of closure and renovation of the institute had not taken place. It is still valid, … Continue reading