and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,903 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Bonnie On The Blog | But Under That Sweet Face February 23, 2019
- Female Reds | Reading Between The Lines Of My Desktop Collection February 22, 2019
- Possibilities February 19, 2019
- Paint the pictures that you long for | A Note To Self February 18, 2019
- What I Was Going To Post Is This February 15, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: magazine
Working on MrWoon magazine – fabrics – 2 themes: eclectic & architect – The Fabric Of Home edit.
Ed Ruscha inspired, I hesitated writing that down, as I have recently been disappointed to the point of anger after a search for Picasso at the online auction house Catawiki, and was offered a series of Picasso inspired art work. … Continue reading
A spread I made today for a new magazine I am working on. The picture on the left is from the new lookbook of TOAST. The picture on the right I took last week, when I visited the peninsula … Continue reading
A composition of magazine paper rolls, done by a 10-yearsold pupil of the local school. It looks like a modern Léger, a message from a world where media are the new (industrial*) revolution. * a big theme in Leger’s work. … Continue reading
I don’t have many followers, but I do appreciate the likes and comments 🙂 More here