and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 39,576 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Workshop Vertical Garden | The First Flower Field Is Up May 14, 2019
- Amsterdam In Sight May 12, 2019
- Amsterdam | An Impression May 11, 2019
- Observation | What Showed Up At The Met Gala 2019 May 9, 2019
- ART EDUCATION | Val Dieu, A 30 Minutes Collage May 7, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: mirror
If fashion is a reflection of today’s society, Balenciaga’s Resort 2017 Collection shows us what cultural chaos looks like in dressmaking.
My trip to Milan was an unexpected inspiration. Instead of visiting the indoor expo of the Salone del Mobile, I spent most of my time outdoors, walking. Spring has conquered Italy, and the air was flowing in a warm breeze, scented with fresh … Continue reading