and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,134 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- PS Beards 213-2019 September 20, 2019
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: mirror
If fashion is a reflection of today’s society, Balenciaga’s Resort 2017 Collection shows us what cultural chaos looks like in dressmaking.
My trip to Milan was an unexpected inspiration. Instead of visiting the indoor expo of the Salone del Mobile, I spent most of my time outdoors, walking. Spring has conquered Italy, and the air was flowing in a warm breeze, scented with fresh … Continue reading