and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 40,228 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- PS | Let’s not forget about the Huli People. July 15, 2019
- Claude Debussy – Classical Music for Reading, Studying and Relaxation July 14, 2019
- Sounds From The Wonderful Universe Of Dot by Su U. | Now Make A Drawing July 7, 2019
- Night Light | You Are Not Alone July 7, 2019
- Do I Look Like A Tourist? June 27, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: motto
I love my home. Often before I go to sleep I think of how fortunate I am having this home. And yes I still feel it came to be in a wondrous way. My thoughts here.
Now at Bergdorf Goodman New York: window displays to promote the collection curated by Iris Apfel. On sale now, the tribe stuff. Or should I say, All Things Iris Apfel – the wonderful objects of personal expression curated by the style queen … Continue reading
A spread I made today for a new magazine I am working on. The picture on the left is from the new lookbook of TOAST. The picture on the right I took last week, when I visited the peninsula … Continue reading
There’s 23 years between the two images, made by me, and I stuck to the motto: Sempre andare avanti, always go on .
All Sunday t-shirts I’ve done so far. It’s been a good mind jog. 😉 Today, the first Sunday of the year, after last night, it’s about number one.