and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,303 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Tag Archives: mum
Explore what makes you feel uncomfortable. A theme I started a few days ago. Above an Uncalled For insult. A sticker in the street, it caught my eye. Made me think. I guess it’s street art, category: aggressive adhesives. A … Continue reading