and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,318 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Tag Archives: Neon
IF in the neighborhood and IF wanting to go out in the storm, you could visit the PARKLIGHT project in the Frankendael park in Amsterdam Oost-Watergraafsmeer. Sixteen light artists have contributed to an exciting walk through the park, and this neon sign is … Continue reading
Last night the Museum Without Walls opened the outdoor show of light art TransLumen. Throughout the neighborhood Transvaal, part of Amsterdam Oost-Watergraafsmeer more than 20 artists working with light show their work, in shop windows, on squares, in a pedestrian … Continue reading