and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 39,363 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- NOTRE DAME | TAMBOUR DE CUISSON April 23, 2019
- REPORT | What Makes You Feel Like Doing Stuff Like That? April 21, 2019
- Fashion Eyes April 20, 2019
- The Look Of The Eye April 16, 2019
- Art Education | Vertical Gardens By 6-Year Olds April 12, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: pages
A CHILD IS BORN Christmas is coming, the celebration of a baby born. It made me think and I started browsing the folder ‘mother’ on my computer. Stuff from the archives, images I kept, of mothers and their consequential children. … Continue reading
Working on MrWoon magazine – fabrics – 2 themes: eclectic & architect – The Fabric Of Home edit.
“Who wants transparency, when you can have magic?” A quote from the Duke of Windsor commenting on the live transmission, on television (!), of the anointment of Queen Elizabeth II. Explaining to his living room audience why the most holy … Continue reading