and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,385 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Christmas Is Coming | As The World Turns December 18, 2018
- Christmas Is Coming | The Carols | A and B side December 16, 2018
- New Work | Christmas Is Coming December 15, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Scorsese Exhibition | Text Card | Very, Very Personal | 2018 December 11, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Photogram | NICE girl December 10, 2018
- black and white
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: Paint
The catch of a moment online gathering. Browsing, shopping for that jenesaisquoi, untill you find it. Therapeutic.
A selection of images saved on my desktop. Somehow there’s a rich green in the air, juicy and mature. Autumn is coming , but you can hold on to summer’s peak.
I l o v e paper. Maybe it’s a default setting for a graphic designer, but my love goes wayyy back: from paper, envelopes and stamps – as a child I wanted to become a post office employee – I moved on to larger … Continue reading
A sentence that can cause the same vibe as an alarm bell to a mother: a bored child! Houston!
When I was asked the other day, if there is something I would like to have from my stepfather’s household, as he is moving into a smaller, more comfortable appartement, I couldn’t think of anything. But today, after another day of sorting … Continue reading