and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 40,660 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
- Our New Mecca | Autostadt Wolfsburg August 17, 2019
- The Nature Of Things | Lungs Are Our Tree Inside August 11, 2019
- Our Room For Rent August 5, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: Paint
As I am training to become an art teacher, I monitored a workshop by a classmate. In the classroom were works of art done by the children hanging on all walls and windows. This is the work done by a … Continue reading
This picture I took after the silence was back in the room and I was alone cleaning up after one of my first workshops teaching children in primary school as an artist. It was about painting an important event, inspired … Continue reading
The catch of a moment online gathering. Browsing, shopping for that jenesaisquoi, untill you find it. Therapeutic.
A selection of images saved on my desktop. Somehow there’s a rich green in the air, juicy and mature. Autumn is coming , but you can hold on to summer’s peak.
I l o v e paper. Maybe it’s a default setting for a graphic designer, but my love goes wayyy back: from paper, envelopes and stamps – as a child I wanted to become a post office employee – I moved on to larger … Continue reading