and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 40,655 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
- Our New Mecca | Autostadt Wolfsburg August 17, 2019
- The Nature Of Things | Lungs Are Our Tree Inside August 11, 2019
- Our Room For Rent August 5, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: past
While cycling one early morning, I passed this poetry plate, hidden in a field. It made me think. It is the work of Maria Barnas, who was inspired by the history of the waste land turned into a green … Continue reading
To put a copyright sign next to this picture would be cheeky. The forces of nature created it and I merely spotted it.
I live in an archive. A collection of stuff that somehow caught my eye and spoke to me. The record I bought at a flea market, because it reminded me of my childhood. When I was a girl about … Continue reading
My trip to Milan was an unexpected inspiration. Instead of visiting the indoor expo of the Salone del Mobile, I spent most of my time outdoors, walking. Spring has conquered Italy, and the air was flowing in a warm breeze, scented with fresh … Continue reading
Both images represent the same part of the river Amstel, but centuries apart.