and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 42,483 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Light Festival Amsterdam 2019 December 16, 2019
- Mona Lisa Now December 15, 2019
- A Dot | Drawing Class Inspired By Soundscape December 13, 2019
- If It Grows They Have It December 12, 2019
- Gifted | 9 Year Old Student Suspected Of Plagiarism December 11, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: politics
The tache de beauté says it all, brilliant. Found it on Instagram.
Today Barack Obama said goodbye as President of the United States. A moment in time. For the occasion I looked up some Obama Art online, and this is what spoke to me. A small selection of a world of unconditioned expression … Continue reading
I spent the last days in the parallel universum called Homeland, and I have totally fallen for the cast, the scenario and the reality of it. – I know I discovered it rather late, millions went before me, but still, very … Continue reading