and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 43,306 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Adversity Is The Prosperity Of The Great | Fortune Cookie Wisdom January 21, 2020
- February 2020 | A Big Black Cat Sitting On A Roof January 18, 2020
- 2020 | Black Cats Ahead January 16, 2020
- Archie | Making Everything OK January 16, 2020
- Stylish Painting January 15, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: poster
BEARDS 2013 | PS | summer 2018 My son is now 13 years old, and did this for a school assignment: Make a poster for a book you read. First year English class. He did one of his first loves, The … Continue reading
Pictures I took today, on my cycle back into town early morning.
Just before going to bed I watched a snippet of BBC television. Gloria Steinem, a famous lady I never heard of*, was being interviewed, and said ” (As a woman) …you’re either a feminist or a masochist, you see”. Expressing her … Continue reading
I am so happy to have found my map of the moon again! It was among the rest of the wall hangings that I swapped for a new composition. I have a picture of where it was, for a long … Continue reading