and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,349 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- New Work | Christmas Is Coming December 15, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Scorsese Exhibition | Text Card | Very, Very Personal | 2018 December 11, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Photogram | NICE girl December 10, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Contactsheet | 1993 | Somewhere in the state of New York | World Travel December 7, 2018
- The New Bible On Pink December 5, 2018
- black and white
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: print
Ed Ruscha inspired, I hesitated writing that down, as I have recently been disappointed to the point of anger after a search for Picasso at the online auction house Catawiki, and was offered a series of Picasso inspired art work. … Continue reading
A composition of magazine paper rolls, done by a 10-yearsold pupil of the local school. It looks like a modern Léger, a message from a world where media are the new (industrial*) revolution. * a big theme in Leger’s work. … Continue reading
A page I made for a client, to go in the store magazine, illustrating the art on sale. Over the sofa art.
A selection from the printed fabrics on sale at Vlisco, 160 original Java designs in total.
I just discovered Catawiki, the online auction platform. A sea of images, objects, that makes your mind go wander. Fabulous. The selection I made is part of an art auction, that ends this sunday. Images of the world today on … Continue reading
The photo is one from an album I stumbled upon in a dump shop last summer. More pictures from this album here