and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,531 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Nhu Xuan Hua – Beyond Fashion Photography January 17, 2019
- Home Jewel On Yves Klein Background January 16, 2019
- Sunken Societies | 10 Mysterious Underwater Cities of the Ancient World January 15, 2019
- 2019 | I Can See Trophies This Is My Year January 14, 2019
- Chinatown Red | Union Square Typography January 13, 2019
Tag Archives: private
This blog now features an audio widget in the right top corner. Because one thing I noticed – and enjoyed – while shopping in New York recently is good background music.
Since I started BLOOW AMSTERDAM it has been no trouble making relevant images. Concentrating on the color blue in daily life cuts a path through the jungle of impressions and associations. This is a contribution from a reader that made … Continue reading
The wall of a church in Bergen, Norway. Something I noticed.
I don’t have many followers, but I do appreciate the likes and comments 🙂 More here