and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,385 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Christmas Is Coming | As The World Turns December 18, 2018
- Christmas Is Coming | The Carols | A and B side December 16, 2018
- New Work | Christmas Is Coming December 15, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Scorsese Exhibition | Text Card | Very, Very Personal | 2018 December 11, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Photogram | NICE girl December 10, 2018
- black and white
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: reflection
While cycling one early morning, I passed this poetry plate, hidden in a field. It made me think. It is the work of Maria Barnas, who was inspired by the history of the waste land turned into a green … Continue reading
A Sunday. Smooth tune is playing in stylish interior, woman lying on the sofa, enjoying the music, wearing the t-shirt.
Photo’s I took, work by me, images I grabbed, paintings reproduced; a grab from my digital archive, which is now ever so easy to access with the newly installed external mega space, 2TB. Simply browsing -in Bridge– through years of … Continue reading
I wrote a PS to the post Beards 2013 today, related to Schorem. The barbers from Rotterdam are going for world dominance. Read the next chapter in the history of the beard here. But enough about men, here’s the female side: … Continue reading
All Sunday t-shirts I’ve done so far. It’s been a good mind jog. 😉 Today, the first Sunday of the year, after last night, it’s about number one.