and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,384 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Christmas Is Coming | As The World Turns December 18, 2018
- Christmas Is Coming | The Carols | A and B side December 16, 2018
- New Work | Christmas Is Coming December 15, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Scorsese Exhibition | Text Card | Very, Very Personal | 2018 December 11, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Photogram | NICE girl December 10, 2018
- black and white
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: river
As you may know I am also a host for Airbnb and have people from all over the world staying in my home. Once I stayed in a tiny room in the heart of Tribeca, NYC. Outside the window, squashed … Continue reading
Both images represent the same part of the river Amstel, but centuries apart.
Here’s another photo from the album I stumbled upon in a junk shop last summer. A VW campervan taken into the tropics in the 1950’s. It seems it always was an adventurous vehicle.
Until 10.01.2016 on show in Berlin, in the Museum für Fotografie. Pale Pink and Light Blue – Japanese Photography from the Meiji Period (1868-1912)