and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,292 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Tag Archives: rocks
There’s a new weekend destination in our country, a zoo-slash-theme-park called Wildlands. An Adventure Zoo. I visited with my son (11) and ofcourse, we were not the only ones. While waiting in an incredible complicated line, I noticed this statue. … Continue reading
I l o v e paper. Maybe it’s a default setting for a graphic designer, but my love goes wayyy back: from paper, envelopes and stamps – as a child I wanted to become a post office employee – I moved on to larger … Continue reading
Going for a walk is a joy around here, the colors of wild flowers, grasses and mosses blending into a rich color palette. Zooming in in Photoshop the colors are set apart and the grid of the palette becomes visible. I … Continue reading