and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,903 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Bonnie On The Blog | But Under That Sweet Face February 23, 2019
- Female Reds | Reading Between The Lines Of My Desktop Collection February 22, 2019
- Possibilities February 19, 2019
- Paint the pictures that you long for | A Note To Self February 18, 2019
- What I Was Going To Post Is This February 15, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: shade
Working on MrWoon magazine – fabrics – 2 themes: eclectic & architect – The Fabric Of Home edit.
Yesterday I bought a big bundle of mint in the Turkish supermarket. Coming home with it, it’s smell soon filled the kitchen with a lovely fresh and clean scent. The sun added some shades of a minty blue, et voilà… spring … Continue reading
This is a drawing I made in a field on Lanzarote in 1994. Today exactly 22 years ago. Many memorable events happened since. Now this moment is part of a new composition of frames in our staircase. The other day a … Continue reading