and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,321 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Tag Archives: small
Apparently most of us have been living with the wrong idea of the actual sizes of the continents, as we know our planet from the standard maps of earth which are badly wrong, due to Mercator Projection – a cylindrical map … Continue reading
Always a good idea for a the day after (referring to my last post) : Keeping it simple, one flower only.
I love small vases, love the smell of Eucalyptus and sometimes really like a bouquet without the flowers, just the leaves. Eucalyptus was introduced from Australia to the rest of the world following the Cook expedition in 1770. Collected by Sir Joseph … Continue reading