and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 42,481 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Light Festival Amsterdam 2019 December 16, 2019
- Mona Lisa Now December 15, 2019
- A Dot | Drawing Class Inspired By Soundscape December 13, 2019
- If It Grows They Have It December 12, 2019
- Gifted | 9 Year Old Student Suspected Of Plagiarism December 11, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: smell
While looking through my archive I stumbled upon the snapshots I took of magic trees – Arbre Magique – the cardboard scent diffusers you buy to customize your carriage with the right smell, maybe something magical. I love my car … Continue reading
The catch of a moment online gathering. Browsing, shopping for that jenesaisquoi, untill you find it. Therapeutic.
Yesterday I bought a big bundle of mint in the Turkish supermarket. Coming home with it, it’s smell soon filled the kitchen with a lovely fresh and clean scent. The sun added some shades of a minty blue, et voilà… spring … Continue reading