and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,032 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: stage
Charts, stereotypes and Photoshop, regarding ‘skin tone’. And art. A photograph by Man Ray, approaching the subject from an aesthetic angle. “This photograph of Kiki de Montparnasse’s head next to an African ceremonial mask bears a title that references both … Continue reading
A selection from the printed fabrics on sale at Vlisco, 160 original Java designs in total.
Although I am working towards drawing and painting, I came across this image. A bundle of feathers, found on the street. Maybe part of a hat decoration, or key ring. Different animals have contributed to this bouquet. But that’s what it … Continue reading
I am half way my life – considering I feel 88 is the limit, I am orienting the second half already – and I always felt you should never stop learning. Apparently this a a belief at the heart of Japanese culture … Continue reading
I collect stuff, maybe too much, and one of the tricks to declutter the space is to hang it on the walls, creating little stories.