and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,134 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- PS Beards 213-2019 September 20, 2019
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: stamp
What I like to do when abroad is browsing supermarkets. The packaging is so exotic. I guess I am an easy traveler, don’t need a plan. Culture and art is to be found everywhere. Match box quote.
I have been investigating the color of beetroot. To get the right patina for the surface I used a cut potato drenched in red ink. Took the photo with the sunlight shining onto the ink being sucked up by the potato fibers. The … Continue reading