and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 40,655 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
- Our New Mecca | Autostadt Wolfsburg August 17, 2019
- The Nature Of Things | Lungs Are Our Tree Inside August 11, 2019
- Our Room For Rent August 5, 2019
- Must See | When They See Us August 2, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: statement
A Sunday. Smooth tune is playing in stylish interior, woman lying on the sofa, enjoying the music, wearing the t-shirt.
Last night I came back from a short trip to Milan. Two nights, jampacked with impressions of art, Italian lifestyle and design. If anything for inspiration traveling is always a good idea. Here’s a photograph I took on Via Tortona … Continue reading
This is a bottle of washing-up liquid made from the plastic waste found in our canals. It’s done by Ecover, a special issue of the Ocean Plasic Bottle launched last year, taken to the next level: Amsterdam’s plastic waste. Together with their friends … Continue reading
Tonight was the first night of a new book club I was invited to. Although I had my props at the ready I sadly missed it. 😉 The bag above is by Sally Beerworth, who opened The J.O.E Foundation in May 2011. Everything … Continue reading