and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 41,079 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Discovery | Alaskan Spruce Tip Jelly September 3, 2019
- ALERT | Debbie Millman August 28, 2019
- Inspiration | Venetian Lagoon Green August 27, 2019
- Today’s Inspiration | Teacher Of The Year In Washington, Robin Hand August 20, 2019
- In Case You Missed This | Charles ‘Lil Buck’ Riley doing the Dying Swan from The Swan Lake August 19, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: storytelling
The workshop is over now, and we had to make a portfolio of best shots, presenting them as a series. I like the results, there’s a story in them.
From the virtual shopwindow of Vlisco’s Boutique, here’s a selection of designs from the top 25 best selling fabrics. Knowing, the women buying this African wax cloth often decide on a fabric because of the symbolic design; the pattern … Continue reading
I live in an archive. A collection of stuff that somehow caught my eye and spoke to me. The record I bought at a flea market, because it reminded me of my childhood. When I was a girl about … Continue reading
Random remnants on the beach of Sicily, August 2016. An apparently random composition, but created by nature’s force. I love the piece of pizza in it.
As a joke I tend to say I live in an archive. But is it a joke? I keep about 100 shoeboxes, boxes and folders full of ‘stuff’. On a lot of them it actually says ‘stuff’ as an index. … Continue reading