and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,384 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
NOTE TO SELF
- Christmas Is Coming | As The World Turns December 18, 2018
- Christmas Is Coming | The Carols | A and B side December 16, 2018
- New Work | Christmas Is Coming December 15, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Scorsese Exhibition | Text Card | Very, Very Personal | 2018 December 11, 2018
- ARCHIVE PRINT | Photogram | NICE girl December 10, 2018
- black and white
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: street
Pictures I took today, on my cycle back into town early morning.
Again the sensation of not being alone > there are others who share my interest. And show it. This is a tribute I spotted on Java Street, the up and coming hip and happening shopping street around the corner, rappidly … Continue reading
Maybe it’s the death of Johan Cruijff reminding me of these painted images of the after life, or that’s what I think the paintings express. Almost travel-agency-like. I took these pictures in Milan last year.
A sentence that can cause the same vibe as an alarm bell to a mother: a bored child! Houston!
When abroad it’s easier to notice stuff, because of the so-called holiday glasses I mentioned before. While crossing the road in SW London, my eye caught the black line drawing on a white paper bag, brightly beaming off the black … Continue reading