and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,903 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Bonnie On The Blog | But Under That Sweet Face February 23, 2019
- Female Reds | Reading Between The Lines Of My Desktop Collection February 22, 2019
- Possibilities February 19, 2019
- Paint the pictures that you long for | A Note To Self February 18, 2019
- What I Was Going To Post Is This February 15, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: style
I told you I am reading Becoming Michelle Obama, and suffering Obama nostalgia. Here’s an interview with the wonderful former First Lady.
The tache de beaute says it all, brilliant. Found it on Instagram.
Creative Director Alessandro Michele’s eclectic vision for Gucci is in full bloom this season, reworking one of the house’s mainstay styles: the everpopular Princetown slippers. Expertly crafted in Italy from raffia with premium leather lining, it’s trimmed with metallic gold-toned horsebit. Note the slight … Continue reading
Now at Bergdorf Goodman New York: window displays to promote the collection curated by Iris Apfel. On sale now, the tribe stuff. Or should I say, All Things Iris Apfel – the wonderful objects of personal expression curated by the style queen … Continue reading
Exactly a year ago I wrote about how the color pink had assembled on my desktop in Note To Self | Pink