and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,303 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Tag Archives: tentoonstelling
I am half way my life – considering I feel 88 is the limit, I am orienting the second half already – and I always felt you should never stop learning. Apparently this a a belief at the heart of Japanese culture … Continue reading
Today I was going to visit the David Bowie is experience, the famous exhibition curated by the Victoria & Albert Museum in London. Experience and not just exhibition, because it’s multimedia everything, thanks to Sennheiser sponsorship. You cannot do the show without the … Continue reading