and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 38,903 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Bonnie On The Blog | But Under That Sweet Face February 23, 2019
- Female Reds | Reading Between The Lines Of My Desktop Collection February 22, 2019
- Possibilities February 19, 2019
- Paint the pictures that you long for | A Note To Self February 18, 2019
- What I Was Going To Post Is This February 15, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: text
I noticed this, last month, and didn’t post it. Just now I opened the draft, and it struck me again: He looks the part. You should see the group he was in, all obvious models, clothes horses, but not this … Continue reading
Ed Ruscha inspired, I hesitated writing that down, as I have recently been disappointed to the point of anger after a search for Picasso at the online auction house Catawiki, and was offered a series of Picasso inspired art work. … Continue reading
A selection of my work for the portrait photography workshop after 3 sessions. I don’t know if portrait photography is my thing, these images make me want to paint it, with text on top.
There’s 23 years between the two images, made by me, and I stuck to the motto: Sempre andare avanti, always go on .