and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 43,350 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Wonderful Snippet January 23, 2020
- Adversity Is The Prosperity Of The Great | Fortune Cookie Wisdom January 21, 2020
- February 2020 | A Big Black Cat Sitting On A Roof January 18, 2020
- 2020 | Black Cats Ahead January 16, 2020
- Archie | Making Everything OK January 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: today
The day after. When feeling a bit lost I love to go online and browse for soothing images. I recently discovered Catawiki so I had a look at my new best friend’s offerings. Due to the omnipresence of the news, I … Continue reading
Note to self: The girl who came running out while I passed an America Today store, cycling home today. Black haired, dressed in a black sweatshirt wearing black trousers. On the jumper it said America Today, in white lettering. Have to draw … Continue reading
After more than a week in a vase, an encore, for today. Actually, I noticed the rather generic flower shape of the China Aster changes into a dramatic bundle of colorful ribbons when it’s blown.