and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 46,303 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Turning Point May 27, 2020
- Corona Times | Birds You Suddenly Notice May 25, 2020
- From My Desktop | WHITE PEPPA May 23, 2020
- Boho Chic Desert Near Amsterdam May 20, 2020
- Catching Up On The News | Meteor Strike Caught On Camera May 16, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
Tag Archives: train
This radio advertisement was inspired by a story from my mother. When she was a young mother, she took her little sister and her toddler on a trip into town by train. On her lap my mother carried the infant, who … Continue reading
This is the wall behind my desk, I took these pictures just now with the camera of my laptop in Photo Booth. I am sure this can look better: private wonderwall up for styling 😉