and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 39,363 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- NOTRE DAME | TAMBOUR DE CUISSON April 23, 2019
- REPORT | What Makes You Feel Like Doing Stuff Like That? April 21, 2019
- Fashion Eyes April 20, 2019
- The Look Of The Eye April 16, 2019
- Art Education | Vertical Gardens By 6-Year Olds April 12, 2019
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: Typography
Ed Ruscha inspired, I hesitated writing that down, as I have recently been disappointed to the point of anger after a search for Picasso at the online auction house Catawiki, and was offered a series of Picasso inspired art work. … Continue reading
Tonight on my way home, I cycled past one of my favorite spots in Amsterdam. It’s a crane on the street along the canal with redeveloped warehouses, not far from where I live. Half way up in the crane is … Continue reading
There’s 23 years between the two images, made by me, and I stuck to the motto: Sempre andare avanti, always go on .