and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 43,299 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Adversity Is The Prosperity Of The Great | Fortune Cookie Wisdom January 21, 2020
- February 2020 | A Big Black Cat Sitting On A Roof January 18, 2020
- 2020 | Black Cats Ahead January 16, 2020
- Archie | Making Everything OK January 16, 2020
- Stylish Painting January 15, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: weave
Working on MrWoon magazine – fabrics – 2 themes: eclectic & architect – The Fabric Of Home edit.
“Textiles aren’t just the sum of their fibres—they are the carriers of the ideas woven into their patterns.” Zooming in on the handwoven textiles of Swedish textile artist Simon Key Bertman the dimesions seems to change. “The dynamic check sequence … Continue reading
Looking familiar, but what is it again?… The PLO scarf is originally called a keffiyeh, and has been worn by Arabs residing in regions in Arabia, Jordan and Iraq for over a century. The word keffiyeh or kufiya means ‘from Kufa’, a city located … Continue reading