and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small'
behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- 43,305 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow iforinspirationblog on WordPress.com
- Adversity Is The Prosperity Of The Great | Fortune Cookie Wisdom January 21, 2020
- February 2020 | A Big Black Cat Sitting On A Roof January 18, 2020
- 2020 | Black Cats Ahead January 16, 2020
- Archie | Making Everything OK January 16, 2020
- Stylish Painting January 15, 2020
NOTE TO SELF
- KIDS ART
- THE FABRIC OF HOME
- unconditioned expression
- wilma tichelaar
Tag Archives: workshop
You would think everything here on earth has been discovered by now. If you would want to find something new, where would you go? How would you travel? This was the question I put upon a group of 8 and … Continue reading
The workshop is over now, and we had to make a portfolio of best shots, presenting them as a series. I like the results, there’s a story in them.
A selection of my work for the portrait photography workshop after 3 sessions. I don’t know if portrait photography is my thing, these images make me want to paint it, with text on top.
I entered a portrait photography workshop with FOAM and today was the first meeting. I made a portrait of Evy, my portrait buddy. and some more. I have to make a selection of 3, send them in, as a start … Continue reading